Who We Are
If you are looking for ways to do Business in Mexico, improve your Supply Chain Logistics and to reduce your cycle times and costs, contact us at CSCmx and let us learn about your needs. We know that we can offer you solutions and business options.
Sales, Marketing and Business Development
CSCmx provides real BD professional service in the following areas:
- Customer Care Front End and Call Centers
- After Market Service
- International Business development and sales.
- Sales Representatives & Distributors
- Business Consultancy, Market research, Business Plans, Feasibility Analysis
- Front/Back Office Services
- Administrative and management activities.
As any other place in the world, the Mexican market has their own particularities, culture, rules and requirements to fulfil in order to operate in a proper way. CSCmx has the experience, profile, licenses and processes to make an easy start up to it’s clients with no extra costs or time involved on it.
All the services offered to our clients are based on business growth and they are independent between them and scalable. An implementation program could be defined in order to develop every one accordingly with any product strategy and plan.
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Global Procurement Management
- PO configuration and process
- Vendor Management and Development
- Time to market, Costs, Quality and Quantities Optimization.
- MRP waterfall flow.
- Invetory Management
CSCmx is constantly improving and implementing methodologies to facilitate the purchase, consolidation, managing, ordering, kitting and shipping in behalf of the Customers.
CSCmx's SCM team, will respond quickly to: generate, consolidate, configure and process Customer's purchase orders from their Suppliers, based upon the actual approved vendor lists or via new supply base development.
This team is constantly searching for ways to optimize and improve the: time to market, the quality, the ways to do it and mainly the costs.
Full procurement of Products, Spare Parts, Equipment and Tools needed within the SCM and the Reverse Logistics processes, to and from large address lists with complete accuracy and shortened lead-times.
MRP and forecasting projections based upon demand statistics and stock usage.
Stock level management, VMI and procurement.
Distribution from our local distribution center.
Receiving / Delivering Quality Assurance programs in place.
CSCmx makes the transitioning of product a simple and convenient process. The development of a powerful Forwarding Logistics Management program begins with understanding the logistics process. We have mastered the logistics process of sending and receiving products to numerous locations all over the world.
- Global Agents Networking
- Consolidation, de-consolidation
- International, Domestic & Local Transportation
- LTL, FTL, FCL, LCL
- Courier Service
- Expedited Air/Land
- Same day, Next Day, Second Day Deliveries
- Document Preparation
- Customs clearance
- Orders Fulfillment
- Kitting, labeling, packing
- Warehousing, inventory management
- Point of Sales Distribution
CSCmx has the adequate resources to manage and address all activity associated with a product/service after the point of sale. The ultimate goal is to optimize or make more efficient aftermarket activity, thus saving money and: Material, Technical and Environmental resources.
We will take care of all the value added processes that are performed on customer returns, as well as the whole returns process, such as: Warranty Validation, Customer’s claims and Internal issues form the final use to all the way back to the vendors among the entire supply chain. Fast Returning, Swapping, Repairing, Refurbishing, and even disposing procedures for products or materials are in place and functioning in order to avoid Companie's complications, image deterioration and extra costs.
The reverse logistics process consists of four main steps:
- Gate keeping: deciding what to allow into the reverse supply chain.
- Core Returns Management and Customer Care Help Desk
- Online Requests and Tracking
- Warranty Validation
- Collection: assembling products for reverse logistics chain.
- Advanced Shipping/Tracking System
- Pre-printed Bills of lading and Collecting systems
- Full logistics service Nation wide
- Same day, Next Day, Second day pickup/deliveries.
- Triage: resolving what to do with each product
- Product Inspection and Diagnose
- Online Requests and Tracking
- NTF No trouble found Screening
- Repairing, Swapping, Returnig.
- Final Disposition: taking final action (e.g., repair, swap, recycle or disposal) and sending products to their final destination.
Complexity can be faced when the Companie's customer base is located abroad in places or countries where they do not have physical presence. CSCmx becomes that reliable partner team that can address these situations locally, as a front end and in behalf of the Company.
We combine critical Reverse Logistics Management solutions into one platform, thereby saving your business time, effort and money. Our customer solutions team is qualified, skilled and certified in order to exceed your requirements and expectations.
We do have online tools that can allow our customers and their clients for easy ordering and self-management of products, materials and inventory; also we are able to handle, Customer’s orders collecting and tracking and support customers request’s and claims.
Real-time reporting is also available so that the company representatives can access accurate and timely information on the whole order process, available inventory, order status, tracking of shipments, expected delivery times and all other information necessary to manage their products, customers, vendors and materials.
Our IT management systems are developed internally and its possible to connect them with others through different methods to ensure a complete visibility of all the inventory or any product at any time.
Overall, we are capable to develop Customized Systems/programs, Web Sites, Data Bases and Final customer request pages.
Repair Labs & Diagnostics
At the CSCmx We keep and maintain a state-of-the-art repair and returns facility to provide the best equipment, tools and best environment to service our customer's products in the most efficient ways possible. Our goal is to facilitate the repair, Return, Swap, Refurbish, Disposal, Warranty Validation.
- High-Quality, Low-Cost Repair Facilities in Mexico.
- Comprehensive controlled environment, flooring and workspaces.
- Humidity/Temperature controlled
- IPC-610, IPC 7711, IPC 7721 certified Trainers, Engineers and Technicians.
- ERP information system
- Workbench data entry
- Bar-coding labeling and scanning
- Receiving/final QA inspection
- Real-time work-order status
- Engineering lab/failure-analysis
- 40X visual inspection equipment with digital cameras
- Customer Needs Adaptability.
- Flexible Capacity.
- Re-Code, Re-load systems.
- Sophisticated test equipment
- Wireless Management System and Shop Floor Control.
- Installed Capabilities:
- Warranty Management & Validation
- Entitlement Assurance.
- Out of Warranty Quoting and Management.
- Fast Diagnose
- Visual, Functional and Technical Testing.
- Cosmetic refurbish
- Product upgrades
- Failure / Component-usage Reporting
- TAT management and tracking
- Repair & Refurbishing Procedure:
Understanding that as new product is sold, a certain percentage will be defective and the end user will make warranty claims. Those warranty claims are processed, handled, coordinated and certified by our Customer Care team. We receive RMA orders from our clients as they use our Web based software to initiate and track product.
We provide our clients with 24/7 custom tracking and instant results On-Line. Our clients are in complete control of the Returns Management process, and they have the visibility to track progress each step of the way.
We will arrange and coordinate the pickup, shipping and logistics involved to bring the devices to our premises.
Upon receipt, each device is validated, the in warranty status is confirmed and the device is now scheduled for Diagnose.
Also we are capable to handle field service returns of used product in and out of warranty.
For such OOW devices we will provide a repair quote for the customer and work with the customer on establishing next steps
Email: [email protected]
Address: Av. Fuerza Aerea Mexicana #520 Of. 2, Col Federal. Del. Venustiano Carranza. Mexico City, Mexico.